Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problems Installing Internet Security 2013

Options

can anyone help me. i CAN NOT INSTALL ANY BITDEFENDER PRODUCTS. so far no one can solve my probblem. I am using Win XP sp 3

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi ariarvin, and welcome :)

To have started your own thread for this XP issue would have been nice ^_^ but lets see what we can do.

Did you receive any Bitdefender error message during your install attempt?

You mentioned that no one could solve your problem, have you contacted support by some other means, and you have a support ticket number?

It sounds like you have already considered this, as you have SP3, but have you also confirmed all the minimum requirements here, correct? (left side, System Requirements)

Hopefully your answers here, can help us to get you up and running.

Kind regards,

Scott

• coolcool1227
    Options
    can anyone help me. i CAN NOT INSTALL ANY BITDEFENDER PRODUCTS. so far no one can solve my probblem. I am using Win XP sp 3

Kindly share us with the system specs and history means what software have you installed, any Antivirus installed previously, any snapshot and detail of the error etc.

Also read this topic

How To Remove Previous Antivirus Traces And Re-installation Of Bitdefender, Detailed Procedure

• ariarvin
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hi ariarvin, and welcome :)

To have started your own thread for this XP issue would have been nice ^_^ but lets see what we can do.

Did you receive any Bitdefender error message during your install attempt?

You mentioned that no one could solve your problem, have you contacted support by some other means, and you have a support ticket number?

It sounds like you have already considered this, as you have SP3, but have you also confirmed all the minimum requirements here, correct? (left side, System Requirements)

Hopefully your answers here, can help us to get you up and running.

Kind regards,

Scott

I have already downloaded BIS 2013. Upon installing, when the page shows Welcome to the Installation of Bitdefender 2013, I click the install Button, That's it, nothing installed. Attached the print screen.

Yes i have already -

1.Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 7:49 PM

> Subject: Re: [Ticket ID:201302071014813] New open ticket

2.[Ticket ID:201302011007761] Update issue Feb 01.

• cohbraz
    Options
    I have already downloaded BIS 2013. Upon installing, when the page shows Welcome to the Installation of Bitdefender 2013, I click the install Button, That's it, nothing installed. Attached the print screen.

Yes i have already -

1.Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 7:49 PM

> Subject: Re: [Ticket ID:201302071014813] New open ticket

2.[Ticket ID:201302011007761] Update issue Feb 01.

Did you previously have any other security products installed on your computer? If so, you will want to run their uninstaller or removal tool to completely remove any remnants of it.

Also, it would be good to go ahead and run the Bitdefender removal tool, restart the computer, and try to install the product again.

• i had the same problem what u mentioned, it happened to me after installing emsisoft antimaleware, bit defender stopped working and froze my pc at startup i deleted it using safemode and tried to install it again but it had problem installing and wont go forward after pressing the install button . i uninstalled every software on the computer and tried to install bitdefender again but it would not let me install it. tried all fixes mentioned in this forum... .. than i i ran avg tuneup utility , also ran Argente - Registry Cleaner 3.1.0.1 and ccleaner but still it wouldn't let me install it ..

Atlast i tried installing emsisoft antimaleware again and tried to run the setup but this time it said it failed installing the drivers so i uninstalled emsisoft again and tried running the setup again and it worked

So try installing ur previous antivirus or anti maleware software again and try bitdefender insallation again

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Have you managed to install the product? Is everything working properly now?

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Take care.