Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2013 Ts And Windows 7 64 Bit Os

Options

I purchased two new Dell laptops with Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit OS installed. The first non-factory software I installed on both of these was Bitdefender 2013 TS. All seemed well for a few days, but then both PCs failed to boot normally. I was only able to boot in safe mode. After much hassle, I began to uninstall all of the software I had previously installed. On the first PC, I uninstalled things in reverse order, with Bitdefender being the last program to go. Only after Bitdefender was gone was I able to boot normally. On the second PC, I uninstalled Bitdefender first, and the PC was able to boot normally immediately afterwards. I have not attempted to reinstall Bitdefender.

This is very disappointing. Where do I go to get a refund?

JJohnson

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

Hello :)

We are truly sorry for all the inconvenience.

Since those PCs had a per-installed operating system, did you checked for incompatible security solutions before installing Bitdefender?

Have you contacted us via email? I have checked the email address used for this forum account and I couldn't find a ticket in the system.

Looking forward to hear from you!