Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Resolved Bd And Privazer Issues?

As I have posted before, any time I wanted to use Privazer with BitDefender installed, my computer used to crash.

I was contacted by the BitDefender AV developers about that issue. (Thank you very much.)

I've followed their advice and re-installed/refreshed Windows 8. After going through numerous Windows updates, I installed BitDefender Windows 8 Security, followed by Privazer installation.

I ran Privazer without any Problems.

I've installed CCleaner, WiseDisk Cleaner. Again, I ran Privazer without any problems.

I would like to say that my problems related to Privazer and BD AV are over, but...

After one day of re-installing Windows 8, BitDefender, Privazer, CCleaner, WiseDisk Cleaner, Auslogics Registry Cleaner, my Windows 8 computer really crashed, this time for good. Just in case, I installed and used Auslogics Registry Cleaner last before I turned off my computer. Please be careful about it. Also, I had Ashampoo Winoptimizer installed earlier. In my opinion, be careful about ALL THOSE OPTIMIZERS.

Please note, that I DON'T BLAME BITDEFENDER ANTIVIRUS FOR IT.

I truly believe that Microsoft Windows 8 OS is to blame for all those nasty issues.

To my regret, this time, I could not refresh, reset my Windows 8 or even run MS-DOS.

I needed to use USB Flash Drive to install Windows 8. I tried but could not repair Windows 8; therefore, only by reformating the drive and wiping out all my files, I was able to install clean Windows 8 OS.

How could it happen? What was the reason for not being able to REFRESH Windows 8 OS? Why did I get the message that my "hard drive is locked and could not be repaired"?

What was that message that I could not install Windows 8 to GPT disk, when I had Windows 8 installed on the same disk?

Many questions, but I think they belong to a different forum, like "Why you should not use Windows 8".

Again, I went through Windows 8 updates and re-installed BitDefender.

It's a new beginning.

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Thank you for posting your feedback, indie. There are similar issues reported on the Microsoft boards, you could also check their responses on this matter.

Let us know how are things going after the fresh reinstall.