Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated] Better Game Mode Icons

Options

As the builders old saying goes "If it is not Broke .. Don't fix it" .. The 2012 game mode systray icon was the BEST ever .. I have used Bitdefender since 2011, 2012 and now 2013 .. I want the systray Square RED w/silver border back with the G in corner as in 2012 version .. The Plain white B systray icon with microscopic x is very hard to distinguish with current mode icons.

Because of unnecessary changes like this I am Seriously considering deleting the 2013 version and reinstalling 2012 and will no longer subscribe to new versions of Bitdefender

Give us an option to choose the appearance of our 2013 preferences ..

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello TicTok and welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us and please do not hesitate to post back l if you have any other questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

• columbo
    columbo
    edited April 2013
    Options

Hi TicTok :)

I know what you mean, those little G & Laptop mode icons are pretty much "spots" on the B, to let you know something is in a mode, unless you hover your cursor over it and get a reading that way. Maybe consider posting this as a Feature Request in the 2014 beta forum? If it gets Escalated, and then Implemented, may be doing us all a favor ^_^

laptopmode.png

Just a thought :)

Scott

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello guys,

I took the liberty to send this feature request about the Bitdefender system tray icon to our development team.

I really hope to see this modification in the next product, Bitdefender 2014!