Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Double-charged And Dumped!

Options

On Nov 4, 2012 I accepted an offer from BitDefender to renew. The ad said I'd get bonus months of service if I did so then. So, I bit and paid $69.95. Then, on Jan 11, 2013, I was charged $69.95 again. I immediately submitted three requests to BitDefender, and Avangate for assistance. The only thing they have sent so far was an automated email telling me how to manage my subscriptions. So, I spent a total of about an hour on the phone on overseas calls to Avangate and Bitdefender, with people that I could barely communicate with, trying to sort this out. And still no refund, or email about one. They said the 2nd charge was because I was set up on auto payment - which is something I would not have done unless I was drunk (and I don't drink; not yet anyway). What crap!

Has anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• On Nov 4, 2012 I accepted an offer from BitDefender to renew. The ad said I'd get bonus months of service if I did so then. So, I bit and paid $69.95. Then, on Jan 11, 2013, I was charged $69.95 again. I immediately submitted three requests to BitDefender, and Avangate for assistance. The only thing they have sent so far was an automated email telling me how to manage my subscriptions. So, I spent a total of about an hour on the phone on overseas calls to Avangate and Bitdefender, with people that I could barely communicate with, trying to sort this out. And still no refund, or email about one. They said the 2nd charge was because I was set up on auto payment - which is something I would not have done unless I was drunk (and I don't drink; not yet anyway). What crap!

Has anyone any suggestions?

It's been ten days since submitting requests to BD about being double-charged, and still no response or refund. Who's running this outfit?

This discussion has been closed.