Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trying To Uninstall Pctools

Options

I uninstalled PCTools. Ran the Bitdefender program and the installation ran fine. When I start the program I get program cannot start error 0xc000007b.

I am trying to uninstall PCTools Internet Security program. I click on the link in this forum to download the uninstall program and get a timeout error.

I downloaded the Bitmap support tool. it creates a file of install problems. I found a contact support page. When I hit the submit button it says -- There was an error in processing your request. Please try again.

Comments

• I have been trying since Saturday to download the pctools uninstall. Every time I try I get ---

the connection has timed out

The server at support.pctools.com is taking too long to respond.

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Yeah either server problem or file may been removed. Post the snapshot of the application files of the folder where PCtool is installed or post your problem on the PCtool forum.

• somu
    Options
    I have been trying since Saturday to download the pctools uninstall. Every time I try I get ---

the connection has timed out

The server at support.pctools.com is taking too long to respond.

It may be pc tools server problem or your some application like A/V blocking the site. Unistall pc tools from control panel and delete files at c/program files/ pctoools if any and then go to start>>run > type " regedit " and delete the registry keys of pc tools from HKEY_CURRENT_USER >>>SOFTWARE AND HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE , Then install install bitdefender hope it will help. :)

• I uninstalled PCTools. Ran the Bitdefender program and the installation ran fine. When I start the program I get program cannot start error 0xc000007b.

I am trying to uninstall PCTools Internet Security program. I click on the link in this forum to download the uninstall program and get a timeout error.

I downloaded the Bitmap support tool. it creates a file of install problems. I found a contact support page. When I hit the submit button it says -- There was an error in processing your request. Please try again.

See this:

http://www.trevisoassistenza.it/guide/17-i...0xc000007b.html

It's in italian...

• I had a infected computer. I ended up reformating the computer. My other computer installed first try.

• coolcool1227
    Options
    I had a infected computer. I ended up reformating the computer. My other computer installed first try.

Try this

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=173564

• Georgia
    Options

Hello, I'm glad that everything is back to normal.

I declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.