Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cant Install Error 0xc000007b

Options

After hours of frustration...Bitdefender Total Security 2013 wont install on my computer. I keep getting error 0xc000007b. I have uninstalled, used bitdefender's uninstall, and reinstalled many many times. I have removed my previous security program (Norton's).

My system uses Windows 7 64 bit. If anyone can help, much appreciated. Otherwise, I demand a refund.

Comments

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Try the procedure explained here and download x64 bitdefender offline setup. Use administrator account for doing so.

How To Remove Previous Antivirus Traces And Re-installation Of Bitdefender

• I've done everything described in the above link I'm still getting the same error message. I uninstalled all anti-virus/internet security programs. I used CCleaner and ran it as was directed, I downloaded and ran Argente as directed, and I downloaded the offline setup and installed as directed. Still the SAME error message occurs. Please help.

Try the procedure explained here and download x64 bitdefender offline setup. Use administrator account for doing so.

How To Remove Previous Antivirus Traces And Re-installation Of Bitdefender

post-128357-1359233821_thumb.png

• alexx69
    alexx69 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I've done everything described in the above link I'm still getting the same error message. I uninstalled all anti-virus/internet security programs. I used CCleaner and ran it as was directed, I downloaded and ran Argente as directed, and I downloaded the offline setup and installed as directed. Still the SAME error message occurs. Please help.

Hello zanna_leigh and welcome to the forum,

Please check this link and follow steps for "Novice Computer User Solution"

Also check did you have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable(2005, 2008, 2010) instaled on your machine !

Try this, you may find it useful.

Regards.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello,

For this issue we have created a KB article, please follow all the steps:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-...C2%B2-1106.html

This error message may occur on 64 bit operating systems when the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is not properly configured.

Take care.