Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Merging 3 License Keys

Options
hamza3XL
edited January 2013 in Installation

Hello to the bitdefender staff!

I have merged 2 bitdefender license keys, everything went ok, the one with the biggest period of time was kept which is perfectly ok.

I have one more serial key which i would like to merge with this one that i have now. Can you guys do this for me please?

I am waiting for an answer, thanks.

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited January 2013
    Options

Hi hamza3XL, and welcome :)

Two keys has been done before, but the trifecta, you're right, that would be something that Tech support should finish up for you. The forum is in a bit of a holding pattern right now, as some behind the scenes Bitdefender maintence and software related issues are being worked out. Your best bet and quickest response for what you need, would probably be found in the other Tech. support options available in this link: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Hope this helps you :)

Kind regards,

Columbo

• Hello Columbo. :) .

Thanks so much for the info. I will contact them through that form.

Hopefully i will get a reply soon from them.

• columbo
    Options

You're welcome :)

I hope they are able to take care of you quickly and efficiently.

:)

Columbo

• Georgia
    Options

Hello hamza3XL, I can see that my colleagues from Customer Care dept. already responded via ticket ID 201301291003086.

As you already know by now, some Bitdefender license keys are excluded from the merge process:

OEM

TRIAL

Beta keys

Promotional keys

Thank you for your understanding! :)

- topic closed -

This discussion has been closed.