Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Some Problems Of Bitdefender Windows 8 Security

Options

There are some problems that I think we should fix to make Bitdefender better:

- Bitdefender's Auto scan when pc is idle. The problem is Bitdefender doesn't know when to stop it. When performing auto scan, my laptop becomes very slow (it puts too much stress to my HDD) and when I continue to use it, Bitdefender just keep scanning and I have to stop it manually. I think we can make Bitdefender to be smarter by pausing auto scan when the mouse move (pc is not idle any more) and continue scanning if haven't reboot yet and the pc is idle again, we don't need to rescan at the beginning in this case, just rescan at the beginning when the pc is restarted.

- The second problem is I use laptop so I change a lot between laptop mode and Auto pilot mode, but after it turn off the laptop mode, it just return to the user mode, not the auto pilot mode and I have to change to auto pilot mode manually. I think...it is not....auto any more in this case. I like the Auto pilot mode but I haven't used it when the problem appeared.

- I don't know if this is Bitdefender's fault or not, but I realise that after I installed Bitdefender, the people app of windows 8 can't show the list of people who are online, it just shows "your contacts are offline", but when I login to facebook, there are many friends of mine are online at that time.

- The UI of bitdefender is a little lag, it isn't smooth (very clear when I use the save battery mode). I think a good antivirus app should have a good UI too.

P/s: Sorry for my bad English.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

Hello :)

We will make some changes in Bitdefender 2014 for Auto Scan, it will lighter with laptop HDDs and SSDs.

As for the temporary states between User Mode - Auto Pilot - Game Mode - Laptop Mode - Paranoid Mode, we are aware of them and the situation should be fixed soon.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.