Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Control

Options
werby3
edited February 2013 in Feature request

Hi,

It would be better for BD's weak point, called Firewall, to have more or (even better) total control for advanced users, e.g. "Allow once" "Allow forever", copy/save settings & rules for reusing after reset/reinstall and some other features which can be found in most modern Firewalls.

Anyway, pay more attention to Firewall, just like your awarded AV.

Regards

Comments

• Paul.R
    Paul.R ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi! :)

In 2013 products you can do that....go to settings-firewall->"alert intensity"(Paranoid Mode - ON)

Have a nice day!

/sorry my bad english

• Hi,

If this is "Paranoid" I(we)'d like a "Schizophrenic" one... ;)

Regards

• just for your information

PARANOID MODE IS A BIG FAILURE FOR ADVANCE USERS

could you please stop directing people to use paranoid mode like it is the salvation for advance users. it's not. i know that. and i know you know that too.

bring back the old features from version 2011. for firewall and for antivirus as well.

stop complaining about "its not compatible with ###### pilot".

we don't want that so mighty auto pilot of yours (THAT'S IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE BY NOW)

i've try your 2013 and 2014 products. both have been removed from my system in less than 2 days. lack of control of firewall/antivirus it the biggest fault of your product.

so one again.

paranoid mode is for idiotic people that you might have done that mighty auto pilot too.

sorry... i'm mad cause all i've seen so far on your forum is "use paranoid mode" and you actually avoid the complain that people has (me included).