Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows Audio Service Doesn't Start Upon Reboot After Installing Ts 2013

Options

Hi all, I have a ticket in on this but wanted to ask the community as well in case you have any recommendations.

After installing TS 2013, when I reboot the PC (Win 8 64), the Windows Audio Service does not start automatically the way it should. When I look in Services.msc, the Windows Audio Service is listed as "Automatic" but not started.

I'm running audio through a GTX 670 to a receiver, and the only non-standard part of the audio configuration is DFX software (post-processing app, shows up like an audio device).

Once Windows boot_s I can click the speaker with the red X in the system tray and it will attempt to start the service. Usually it works, but sometimes I have to go into the services panel and stop it first (even though it says it's not running) and then start it again. I have added the dfx app to the list of exceptions in the AV options with no effect.

Any tips?

Comments

• Hi all, I have a ticket in on this but wanted to ask the community as well in case you have any recommendations.

After installing TS 2013, when I reboot the PC (Win 8 64), the Windows Audio Service does not start automatically the way it should. When I look in Services.msc, the Windows Audio Service is listed as "Automatic" but not started.

I'm running audio through a GTX 670 to a receiver, and the only non-standard part of the audio configuration is DFX software (post-processing app, shows up like an audio device).

Once Windows boot_s I can click the speaker with the red X in the system tray and it will attempt to start the service. Usually it works, but sometimes I have to go into the services panel and stop it first (even though it says it's not running) and then start it again. I have added the dfx app to the list of exceptions in the AV options with no effect.

Any tips?

Tried searching for any responses to this query I have exactly the same situation with Win 8 64 and had not associated the problem with Bitdefender did you ever get fix for this? or can any one advise how to remedy this situation. Thnx in advance