Exit Completely From Bitdefender

hi to all

add feature to right click on the tray icon to exit completely from bitdefender.

thanks

Comments

• I further elaborate your point that there should be an option to Exit and Pause the Bitdefender Protection from the tray icon and these options should also be available separately for Antivirus and Firewall Modules.

• thanks but when an application is not compotible with bitdefender even i disable the antivirus and firewall that software until doesnt work.

because the modules of bitdefender still running.

• i requested this feature in bitdefender 2013 and i still don't see it the 2014 version all i really see is a thing called wallet and a new skin i thought bit 2014 would have all these features a betters firewall for advanced users looks like we will get none of that.

• I further elaborate your point that there should be an option to Exit and Pause the Bitdefender Protection from the tray icon and these options should also be available separately for Antivirus and Firewall Modules.

ONT Let Me Bring To Your Notice ,That BD Developers Think It's A Security Breach And Hence They Will Not Implement it in Any versions of BD.

Instead We Should Ask Them To Add Option in Tray to Open Antivirus Settings Interface

• ...BD Developers Think It's A Security Breach...
    Hi,

So AV/FW suites, with those options, have security holes. I can hardly believe it.

For above (in quote) sentence, my objection is to word "Think".

Regards