Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Undetectable From Bd Forever !

Options
Scofield
edited February 2008 in Malware talk

hey everyone , i guess some from BD vendors know me or maybe all of them ! :)

i just creates some of crypters that make the exe UD from AV's just for research , i found out that the BD has a nice heuristic scan but to be honest its not that hard to bypass ( small code make the exe file UD from BD's heuristic scan ) :unsure: i am not saying that the BD is bad av its really one of best av around , well even when the BD detected the malware its easily to hexed and even when its become non possible to hex ( 85% can be hex :S )

the ****** kiddies always has the solutions by using UD exe crypter , the BD vendors are doin nice job to discover the new malwares but not that enough coz the spammers or the ****** kiddies will never use a public crypter or malware that detected by av's , i can see thousands of UD trojans/malwares/viruses releasing daily in the undergrounds forums !! , i just can say that the normal users are not safe anymore even if they got av install they need a strong clue about the malware/viruses world to become safe , i got alots of mails every day from spammers/****** kiddies to make thier exe UD and thats really make sick !!

I WANNA SAY THE BLACKHAT IS UP AND BECOME MORE DANGER DAILY AND THE COMPUTER'S SECURITY VENDORS ARE DOWN !!

just my 40 cent and sorry for bad english :)

MY BEST WISHES TO BD

Comments

• they need a strong clue about the malware/viruses world to become safe

absolutely. there is no antivirus in this world that can deliver 100% protection. but the fact is that a "freak-out on security dude" + antivirus + a firewall can reach ~ 99% protection from all threats.in fact i was the one that caught an nicely done Poison Ivy trojan ...not the antivirus. it even passed my firewall althou i must admit i was the one that pressed "allow"(seeing firefox.exe request to acces the net and ignoring the changed md5 that i thought was un update)

anyway i caught the ###### in the end and killed it.i think google is the best protection ^_^