Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Match Ticket Number To My Question

Options
grayghost2
edited March 2013 in General

Today I received an email from BD. See image.

The ticket number has no cross reference that identifies my enquiry

I have not a clue what this is about.

I find the Bitdefender "support" structure very difficult to understand.

(At least I do get responses -- unlike "Kxxxy" who dont respond to anything)

Are there two ways of "asking a question"

1. thru this forum

2. via an email somewhere else

Maybe I am a bit thick ?

Please be gentle :unsure:

post-130814-1363338696_thumb.png

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Bitdefender forums :)

What you received is an automated reply from our e-mail ticket system, to inform you we are waiting for your reply. It looks like you submitted the Ticket ID: 201303081047232 on 03/08/2013, in regards to how to create a topic on this forum. If you want, I can forward you the original e-mail and the response sent by our Customer Service representative at that time. However, I can see that you managed to start a new topic here, so since the issue seems to be resolved maybe I can close that ticket for you?

Please post back and let me know how you wish to proceed. Thank you!

• greyghost2. Don't feel bad about not understanding the support system.

Bitdefender has the absolute worst support system I have ever seen - I've been in the computer industry for over 30 years. I've just done a post on support Ticket numbers - or rather the lack of them.

It's a complete shambles, with mind numbing, braindead responses to any request for assistance/advice.

I'm going back to Vipre - at least they respond without fail within 24 hours and provide a detailed and reliable solution to any problem.

Best of luck with this outfit.

Argekay.