Speed Up Bitdefender

I think bitdefender is the best antivirus it has awesome features safe banking good phising and virus protection,people love this features but many stay away from it because it makes your pc slow and takes up much resources.I think its possible to make it faster and less resource eating(i have seen other good antiviruses that are superfast)

I hope the devolpers will see this post and improve bitdefender even more

Thank you

Comments

• I think bitdefender is the best antivirus it has awesome features safe banking good phising and virus protection,people love this features but many stay away from it because it makes your pc slow and takes up much resources.I think its possible to make it faster and less resource eating(i have seen other good antiviruses that are superfast)

Thank you

I definitely agree with you. The fact that not all of Bit Defender Users can buy a high-end PC or Laptop must be taken into consideration by making the Bit Defender Total Security (BDTS) lighter but still reliable. Some issues such as slow internet connection and pc perfomance must be successfully tackled in the BDTS 2014. that's all from a home user like me.

• With so many features on BD, I think it would hard to speed it up. Perhaps we will need a power CPU like i7. This is my opinion only. smile2.png

• With so many features on BD, I think it would hard to speed it up. Perhaps we will need a power CPU like i7. This is my opinion only. smile2.png

You should buy a SSD drive instead of a power CPU (like i7) to give a better performance. That's the best choice :).

• I think bitdefender is the best antivirus it has awesome features safe banking good phising and virus protection,people love this features but many stay away from it because it makes your pc slow and takes up much resources.I think its possible to make it faster and less resource eating(i have seen other good antiviruses that are superfast)

Thank you

All anti-virus / phishing software is bound to slow things up, so I suppose we just have to live with that. Having tried other packages, including the "K" one, I'd say BD has far less effect on system speed and that's why I've adopted it. I'm not sure it's that good on phishing and spam mail, though, as even on the highest setting, some mail that I consider obvious junk slips through. We need an option to add text that we receive in junk mail (e.g. lottery wins; bingo winds in the header or body of a message) so these can be filtered out too.

• Just want to repeat the final point in my last post about obvious junk not being caught. Anything to do with warnings about bank log-ins / security protocols needing my attention is suspicious (typically I don't use any of these banks) as are emails from Eastern Europe!