Help With The Activation Key

killerpunk98
edited March 2013 in Installation

help i dont know where is the activation key. the product key is only thing i see. is it the same? cant validate it though in my mybitdefender account its there. help please i just bought it at octagon its a pc store here in the philippines.

i found the product/license key and tried to use it but it just keep saying that's invalid and stuff but i just bought it. help please

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello and welcome!

I've found your Bitdefender license key in the Bitdefender account open with the same email used on the forum. It is valid for Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013, 1 PC, 1 year. Please check your PM to find it.

To register Bitdefender, follow these steps:

1. Open the Bitdefender product installed on your PC.

2. A link that indicates the number of days left on your license appears at the bottom of the Bitdefender window. Click this link to open the registration window.

3. Enter the license key and click “Register Now”.

4. Wait until the registration process is completed and close the window.

At the end you should see the validity of your subscription in the Bitdefender interface, in the lower part.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

• Hi KP, I'm just curious on this. Were you able to activate this already? smile2.png

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello killerpunk98,

I found your ticket ID 201303261006785 in the system. I see that you already received your Bitdefender license key but you are having troubles registering it in the software.

If the error persists please reply to our last email with the necessary information.

Thank you!