Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unethical Auto Renewal Practice

Options
agnivesh
edited March 2013 in General

Hi,

I was charged 50$ yesterday without any notice for a supposed auto-renewal and it appears that I was charged last year as well. As far as I remember, I had deleted Bit defender more than a year ago. Even if I had requested auto-renewal during initial purchase, they could have at least requested some authorization permission prior to making any subsequent purchases. Nothing!

I think they take advantage of the fact that people do not read everything in agreements.

I really hope that Bitdefender or avangate refund me back my money for the last two purchases asap. I have already sent in two emails to their support team.

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello jivatma,

I see your request was already handled by the Customer Service department via ticket ID: 201303281004256

We hope that you will reconsider our products in the future and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question about the security of your system.

This topic will be closed.

This discussion has been closed.