Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Device Cannot Sign-in To Bd Servers, Sign-in Error

Options
RB_Boulay
edited January 2022 in Antivirus Free

HI

Yesterday, after installing Bitdefender antivirus free on my nexus 7, impossible to activate the application.

Message "the server Encountered a problem while processing your request.

Please try again later. "

What to do?

thank you

Boulay

Comments

• I have the same problem, I install in my Galaxy Note and the product doens't active... I'm in Brazil...

• Hi

No answer from bitdefender so there is no solution.

I uninstall bitdefender and install Trustgo.

Many thanks to the developer for the help !!

• ipje68
    Options

I have the same problem, sent a e-mail to support and this was the response :

Dear John,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We kindly inform you that we have taken notice of it and we are currently

working on the case.

Our registration servers are undergoing some maintenance services which should

be over in short time.

We will let you know when the work is done.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Best regards,

Bitdefender Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------

Strange that there is no reply from support on this topic, hope this help.

• I have also problems when i want to install mobile security. I have always "bad request make sure you have installed the recent app" but it is the last version of the app. Now i can't link my samsung galaxy s3 to my account. Can somebody tell me why? Is it also because of the maintance of the servers?

• ipje68
    Options
    I have also problems when i want to install mobile security. I have always "bad request make sure you have installed the recent app" but it is the last version of the app. Now i can't link my samsung galaxy s3 to my account. Can somebody tell me why? Is it also because of the maintance of the servers?

Yes, the error is changed but it is the same problem. I think the problem is bigger then some maintenance. I have not receive a message that the problem is solved and I can't register any Android device.

• ipje68
    Options

Almost a week now, and nothing is solved, goodbye Bitdefender... hello Lookout.

• sdark
    Options

Having the same problem as the other guys here it seems, just unable to proceed past the login screen.

Might I suggest allowing potential customers to proceed past without a login, with an 'unregistered' flag, and then have the software carry out a periodic check of the authentication server at the same time as the virus definition update check and act accordingly. Might help to avoid losing potential customers that you may never get back. I know how much us businessmen hate to lose the opportunity of a sale ;) just an idea...

Kind regards,

Steve

• ipje68
    Options

Dear John,

Thank you for your patience.

We would like to inform you that our registration servers have undergone some

maintenance services, causing the authentication to fail.

The situation was recently solved so you should now be able to log back into

your application without any problems. You can use either your Bitdefender

account or the Google account.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Should you need further assistance, do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,