Guys Please Reply To This

Hi folks this is my very first post, just joined. I have been a happy user of bitdefender 2010 without issues. I have windows xp. However, recently, It shows that update is disabled and, bitdefender has never been updated.

when I click fix all problems, it fails to un-disable update, ie it is still disabled, and updating does not work; it loops forever and nothing.

when I click support, it dosnt work.

when it scans, there is no virus found.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi folks this is my second post, just joined. I have been a happy user of bitdefender 2010 without issues. I have windows xp. However, recently, It shows that update is disabled and, bitdefender has never been updated.

when I click fix all problems, it fails to un-disable update, ie it is still disabled, and updating does not work; it loops forever and nothing.

• Hi folks this is my third post, just joined.

Im surprised at the lack of replies on this forum; I thought that here I would find help; no one is replying???

I have been a happy user of bitdefender 2010 without issues. I have windows xp. However, recently, It shows that update is disabled and, bitdefender has never been updated.

• Hi folks this is my third post, just joined.

Im surprised at the lack of replies on this forum; I thought that here I would find help; no one is replying???

I have been a happy user of bitdefender 2010 without issues. I have windows xp. However, recently, It shows that update is disabled and, bitdefender has never been updated.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling BD 2010?

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling BD 2010?

someone installed it with a crack-eternal expiry date and I dont know how to do it so I dont want to uninstall this one.

thank you

• You have instaled a Cracked version and want to work?! Have you thought about what you are saying?!

Please!

HASPT

• columbo
    columbo
    edited April 2013

lol, same thing I thought last night when I read that ;)

Real Bitdefender licenses can be found here :): http://www.bitdefender.com/ which you can then receive real support through all the Bitdefender support options.

Kind regards,

Scott

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013

Hello urik,

I advise you to carefully read the forum rules and to pay special attention to forum rule #9:

Do NOT request/post warez software, cracks, serial numbers or any other actions which involve software piracy. Topics and replies related to cracking security software, advice on breaching security systems, cracking security protocols, flood attacks or posts that promote cracking or Internet attacks in any way will be deleted at once and the users that posted them will have their accounts suspended at once. Also, no support will be offered for users that are using a cracked version of BitDefender on their systems.

Thank you, this topic is now closed.

This discussion has been closed.