Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online Access Scanning

Options

tried to resolve issue of online scanning and installed 2013 and key not valid now

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi, I found your ticket ID 201304141010474 in the system. The discussion will continue via email.

Thank you.

• i sent my key number and still havent heard back as to why it says not valid . whoever answered email said to send screen shot of error and thats kind of hard to do when you have un-installed and re-installed bitdefender . i mentioned that in email that was what i did and then i was asked for the key which i sent and still no response ( 9 days since original email and still waiting for resolution )

mike

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

Hello Mike, the key was invalidated due to an internal error. We are really sorry about that.

Your Bitdefender Total Security 2013 key has been re-validated and expires on 2014/07/06.

Please let me know if the on-access scanning works fine now.

• Thanks for the quick response. Nice to see these things around often. smile2.png