Microsoft Office 2013 Compatible?

Charyb
Charyb ✭✭✭

I need to know if BDAV Plus 2013 is compatible with Microsoft Office 2013?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Superich5100
    edited April 2013
    I need to know if BDAV Plus 2013 is compatible with Microsoft Office 2013?

Thanks

I am using the web based version and I have been able to use. I have had a lot of malware problems though and I do not know on the official side if it increases your vulnerability as it is a cloud based solution. If you talking about the much better physical install version I wish I could give you definite answer on that one. :(. In fact I wish I had that one.

• Yes, and I really haven't said anything hoping someone running the 2013 version would confirm for Charyb, that they run seamlessly together. (I have the 2010 version)

• Hi Charyb,

Bitdefender Antivirus plus 2013:

Supports/Integrates with:

Firefox 3.6 and higher

Thunderbird 3.0.4

Outlook 2007, 2010

Outlook Express and Windows Mail on x86

Other versions are currently not supported.

Peace

• I need to know if BDAV Plus 2013 is compatible with Microsoft Office 2013?

Thanks

Yesterday, I updated my MS Office 2010 to MS Office 2013 on my Windows 8 64bit computer with Bitdefender Windows 8 Security Antivirus.

I works without any issues, just when you open first time either Word, Excel, Access, you'll get a popup from BD telling you that Access.exe is trying to connect to remote server....

P.S. Please be informed that MS Access 2013 cannot open replicated databases. I did not know it; therefore, right now I have a big headache.