Bitdefender 2014

I firmly believe that the launch of BitDefender-2014 will be a success!

Developers will take into consideration all suggestions and will launch a product worthy of envy!

There is little time! :D

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

Comments

• Developers will take into consideration all suggestions and will launch a product worthy of envy!

There is little time! :D

Did you participate in Beta Campaign? :rolleyes:

• Did you participate in Beta Campaign? :rolleyes:

No! I have not tested 2014.

But I read everything that was posted there

I wish you much success ONT. hope you'll win the jackpot!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• All of us will receive a jackpot if developers execute all our requests, but it is difficult to me to believe in it, at a forum it is again very difficult to get support.

• No! I have not tested 2014.

But I read everything that was posted there

I wish you much success ONT. hope you'll win the jackpot!

Thanks for best wishes, however I agree with Rampant, the actual success is the implementation of most demanded features requested here on the forum.

All of us will receive a jackpot if developers execute all our requests, but it is difficult to me to believe in it, at a forum it is again very difficult to get support.

I totally agree with you.

• Sorry Gini, if I'm not as optimistic as you concerning the implementation of the most requested and desired feature requests in the 2014 version, that would make it, a product worthy of envy. We'll see, but usually they would be included in the beta in order to establish there functionality and stability.