Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safe Pay Features

Options

Was going to post in Bitdefender 2013 section but wasn't able to do the same. That's why I am posting it here. While browsing in Safe Pay its very annoying not to know when the page is loading for any site. We don't get any notification about the loading of websites. Can you please add some notifications for the same. And one more thing is about the virtual keyboard. If I just keep the virtual keyboard open while browsing, it automatically disappears when I try to use it again for different logins. Please check this as well.

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    Was going to post in Bitdefender 2013 section but wasn't able to do the same. That's why I am posting it here. While browsing in Safe Pay its very annoying not to know when the page is loading for any site. We don't get any notification about the loading of websites. Can you please add some notifications for the same. And one more thing is about the virtual keyboard. If I just keep the virtual keyboard open while browsing, it automatically disappears when I try to use it again for different logins. Please check this as well.

There is a status bar in the left saying loading and the Refresh button changing to Stop icon, but I agree it can display more.

How would you like this improved? Be as detailed as possible.

Regards,

Cristian

• Hey I wasn't expecting a fast reply for this post. So didn't bother to check for replies. My bad! :rolleyes: Regarding the notification of loading of pages just add the feature like other browsers(Firefox, chrome or opera)