Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sphere 2013 And Family Pack 2013

Options

What are the differences between Sphere 2013 and Family Pack 2013. They both appear to be 3 users unlimited with Mac and smartphone included. The Family Pack shows a product comparison and shows that it has all that Total Security 2013 has plus the Mac and Smartphone but Sphere 2013 is about $30 more? What I really want is all that Total Security has for my family (just me and my wife but we each have 2 pc's and a older pc in our extra bedroom that connects our printers) and our smartphones, no macs but do want the smartphone security, we also have a Galaxy Tab Droid. Am I seeing this correctly that they are basically the same product? I would just like to get the best pricing, I see that Family Pack appears to be 1 year subscription and does not have the option to purchase multi-years and Sphere has the option to purchase 2 years, I would love to see a 3 year option on the best one. Please advise so I may complete my purchase, have been running Total Security 2013 on trial for the last couple of weeks and I am sold, just want THE BEST BANG for my buck... :-) I am sure you all can understand....

Thanks for your responses and Moderator, if you feel nice today would love a good coupon code for any additional savings and would like to know what Sphere has that Family Pack does not have for the additional $30? :wacko:

Comments

• What are the differences between Sphere 2013 and Family Pack 2013. They both appear to be 3 users unlimited with Mac and smartphone included. The Family Pack shows a product comparison and shows that it has all that Total Security 2013 has plus the Mac and Smartphone but Sphere 2013 is about $30 more? What I really want is all that Total Security has for my family (just me and my wife but we each have 2 pc's and a older pc in our extra bedroom that connects our printers) and our smartphones, no macs but do want the smartphone security, we also have a Galaxy Tab Droid. Am I seeing this correctly that they are basically the same product? I would just like to get the best pricing, I see that Family Pack appears to be 1 year subscription and does not have the option to purchase multi-years and Sphere has the option to purchase 2 years, I would love to see a 3 year option on the best one. Please advise so I may complete my purchase, have been running Total Security 2013 on trial for the last couple of weeks and I am sold, just want THE BEST BANG for my buck... :-) I am sure you all can understand....

Thanks for your responses and Moderator, if you feel nice today would love a good coupon code for any additional savings and would like to know what Sphere has that Family Pack does not have for the additional $30? :wacko:

Sorry, asked and answered... :blink:

Bitdefender Sphere 2013 Vs Family Pack, Freature comparison

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=39960

If other customers are interested to know the differences between Bitdefender Sphere 2013 and Bitdefender Family Pack, here they are:

- they are similar packs, but Bitdefender Family Pack comes with a monthly / yearly renewal plan; Bitdefender Sphere is renewed every year / every 2 years

- the Bitdefender Family Pack license key is valid for up to 3 or 5 family members (e-mail accounts). As for Bitdefender Sphere - this product can cover up to 3 users (Bitdefender accounts). Each account can protect an unlimited number of devices (PC, Mac, Android) - this applies to both packs.

• amozarte
    Options
    - the Bitdefender Family Pack license key is valid for up to 3 or 5 family members (e-mail accounts). As for Bitdefender Sphere - this product can cover up to 3 users (Bitdefender accounts). Each account can protect an unlimited number of devices (PC, Mac, Android) - this applies to both packs.

I'm trying to understand the difference between "email accounts" and "Bitdefender accounts" as you use them above.