Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Error After Installing Trial

Options

Hi,

I have an issue on my second computer out of two. The first one was ok. Now, I have got a full version for 3 computers. I've installed the trial version first, then obviously upgraded to full with CD-key on my first computer and everything is a-o-k.

Unfortunately it was not the same on the second PC. After following installation guide on this forum, I've removed any files left(which there were none) with uninstall tool, then started to install the trial version. After completion I get this error "bdagent.exe - Application Error 0x000007b" after clicking "x" or "OK" I get another error "seccenter.exe - Application Error 0xc000007b".

It does give me a new window after installation "Get Started" but when I click on it - gives me the same "seccenter.exe" error.

If I slick on the shortcut on my desktop gives same "seccenter.exe" error, same starting from installed directory.

I've just uninstalled it again, and now I need to reboot.

Please let me know :)

I think I might have a virus...

I'll be back shortly !

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Macabre and welcome to the Bitdefender forum!

This error message may occur on 64 bit operating systems when the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is not properly configured.

I recommend you to follow the instructions available in our knowledge-base article in order to fix this issue:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-...C2%B2-1106.html

I am here for you should you require further assistance.

Have a great weekend!

• Quick question Macabre, what security software do you have installed here before? You might need to do a registry cleanup first. smile2.png