Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Remote Access Question

Hi , i have a PC connected with a modem ethernet and the BitDefender Total Security 2013 . Always internet connected automatically through the network called " Network 2" , but a few days when i start the PC , a new network was detected called " Network 3" after i made a changes of the firewall , and now always connect to Network 3 and change mi IP every days automatically . I am a little scared because i dont know if anyone has access to my PC . I dont have WIFI . When i see in the firewall settings , in rules of the local adaptator , i see this ip 181.167.239.1 , but my ip is 181.167.239.81 and i have dynamic IP , but i never use the fist IP , i am really worried.

Comments

• 181.167.239.1 is your ISP gateway. It means that all internet connection goes to that IP. Nothing to be worried about here. smile2.png

• 181.167.239.1 is your ISP gateway. It means that all internet connection goes to that IP. Nothing to be worried about here. smile2.png

Perfect ! And the change of the network 2 to network 3? Is to be worried?