Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Your Freedback Here.

Options

Please tell what do you think for bitdefender.Is it good?Do you have bugs?We'd love to hear it from you.

Comments

• BJL
    Options
    Please tell what do you think for bitdefender.Is it good?Do you have bugs?We'd love to hear it from you.

I would never buy it again. There is a total lack of technical support. They don't even bother to respond to any emails or online technical support. Mine won't load 20% of the time, without restarting my computer, and I have to have the updates on manual, as when it installs the updates, it freezes up my computer. It's too bad that I just paid for a 3-year license.

• Thanks to the entire BitDefender organization and especially to the BitDefender Support Team for helping me rid my computer of the Trojan/Virus that attacked my computer yesterday. A Deep Scan that I ran this morning verified that my computer is free of infections!

Sincerely,

Ken Taggart

• Its working for me but it took a while. You really have to be sure you remove all of your old AV before you load this guy up. After that, the GUI is not very intuitive but from what I have seen, this is industry standard. Also, the install process looks as if it is failing when it is not. A few other problems occurred as well.

Bottom line is that you have to do too much fixing to get it running. Most folks expect things to work 'out of the box' and I'm no exception.

However, I will be keeping BDIS2008 because I already paid for it and, underneath it all, I think it is a good product. I believe that it was just released too soon. (which is something my company does all the time)

Other products are probably less of a headache to get going.