Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Window Size Adjustment & Sorting List Of Application Rules.

Options
kimshin0830
edited May 2013 in General

It is really uncomfortable that I can't check the entire texts or information at once. It's because there is no way to adjust the window size.

Also I can't sort the list of application rules(its on the firewall settings) by name or location.

Can't do anything about the interface, and it is really uncomfortable.

Comments

• fredsone
    Options
    It is really uncomfortable that I can't check the entire texts or information at once. It's because there is no way to adjust the window size.

Also I can't sort the list of application rules(its on the firewall settings) by name or location.

Can't do anything about the interface, and it is really uncomfortable.

Yes that is an annoying problem... If you want to read what the Firewall has blocked/allowed then you will have to sequentially search each rule (there isn't even a time/date option to help the search).

Also, I agree the inability to re-size the box is a pain in the §&%$, it means that if a firewall rule has a long(ish) name you will need to hover the mouse over each item so you can read all the text....

Just another BD bug I guess!

BD does have a "Suggestions Forum" I think it is at the bottom of "Bitdefender 2013 Products" Forums page....

But as many will attest, good luck with that... :unsure:

• I think that this is easy to implement. Just on my perspective though. I just hope resizing will be included in the future upgrades. smile2.png