Firewall: Exclude Multiple Apps
Looking for a MUCH EASIER way to set Firewall Application Rules. Currently I have to enter each app individually, clicking down through multiple directories in Program Files (x86) till I find the one I want.
Is there a way to perform any of the following:
1. Set firewall rules for every app in an ENTIRE DIRECTORY?
2. Enter a long list of applications?
3. Or how about this: Just open a PORT for all applications?
All Time Leaders
- 1.8K All Categories
- 779 Windows
- 88 Mac
- 330 Mobile Security
- 214 VPN
- 276 Central & Subscriptions
- 311 Other Products & Services
- 70 Security Research Team
- 121 Product features and Ideation
- 109 Enterprise Security
- 557 General Topics
- 138 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics