Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vip Support Not For All!

Options
Lee_S
edited July 2013 in General

Hello Bitdefender,

Why is VIP support only available to residents of the USA? Is the rest of the world not important?

COME ON BD! TREAT US ALL AS VIPs! Did I buy a lower grade product? NO! Am I less important than any other BD customer? NO!

What's good for one customer is good for another.

I am not a second class citizen or customer!

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

The VIP support is a pilot idea we just added to our en-us kits. As we develop this service it will soon be available worldwide.

Thank you for your understanding, hope you have a lovely day! :)

• Pushkar112
    Options
    Hello,

The VIP support is a pilot idea we just added to our en-us kits. As we develop this service it will soon be available worldwide.

Thank you for your understanding, hope you have a lovely day! :)

Hey Georgia,

Can give Detailed info on What VIP Support means.

Do We Have To Pay For Getting The Required Service?

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

About the VIP Support - this is an extra support service, besides the regular technical support service that will always stay free for all our customers.

For a nominal fee, you can contact the dedicated Microsoft Certified Senior Technicians team who can help with any Bitdefender issue or inquiry you might have.

Thank you for posting.

• Pushkar112
    Options
    Hi :)

About the VIP Support - this is an extra support service, besides the regular technical support service that will always stay free for all our customers.

For a nominal fee, you can contact the dedicated Microsoft Certified Senior Technicians team who can help with any Bitdefender issue or inquiry you might have.

Thank you for posting.

Thanks Georgia for The info

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

You're welcome, Pushkar Gogte. I'm glad I could answer your query.