How To See The Web Scan Detail

How may I view the Web Scan details in the main product.? Securty Report is saying that I have 4 blocked pages, but how may I see what pages were blocked?

Comments

• I was wondering that having drawn a blank when I tried to find out what it had blocked

• @antikythera: how is it now?

@ONT: Web scan allows you to check the number of web pages scanned and blocked by Bitdefender. It's just a simple summary and won't display other details.

• Georgia, thanks for the explanation above. I would still like to know what was blocked by web scan but can't locate the information within BD. I checked all the component events.

A simple summary is fine if the information is accessible somehow elsewhere. A clickable link to the event log to where this information is extracted from would help a little in locating this information.

• Georgia, thanks for the explanation above. I would still like to know what was blocked by web scan but can't locate the information within BD. I checked all the component events.

A simple summary is fine if the information is accessible somehow elsewhere. A clickable link to the event log to where this information is extracted from would help a little in locating this information.

i agree with you antikythera to know what was blocked help you stay away from these web pages.

• edited March 2014

When I went into C:/Program Data/Bitdefender/Desktop/SecReport/secreport text doc. it showed from this thread, where a member couldn't download or install the Funbridge file as it was being blocked by Bitdefender, I bypassed it in BD settings. The Security Report showed that web page, and the exe. file name about ~5 times (my attempts, and downloads). Was that because I allowed/bypassed BD in order to download the Funbridge file?

It would be nice to see a easy way of all that was blocked, let alone if what happened above was due to my allowing/bypassing a blocked page?

• edited April 2014
    When I went into C:/Program Data/Bitdefender/Desktop/SecReport/secreport text doc. it showed from this thread, where a member couldn't download or install the Funbridge file as it was being blocked by Bitdefender, I bypassed it in BD settings. The Security Report showed that web page, and the exe. file name about ~5 times (my attempts, and downloads). Was that because I allowed/bypassed BD in order to download the Funbridge file?

It would be nice to see a easy way of all that was blocked, let alone if what happened above was due to my allowing/bypassing a blocked page?

I agree. "File Scan" shows "cleaned files" and "Vulnerability Scan" shows "fixed vulnerabilities" but no way to find out what is cleaned and fixed? Considering I have Quarantine selected and nothing shows there I'd like to see what's going on. Will this be showing soon?

Thank you for a great product! very fast on my win 8.1 Update (1) OS

Forgot: Web Scan shows blocked webpages too. I don't remember any notices about sites being blocked. What are they?

I would also like to know which web pages were blocked.

Is this on the development plan BT?

I hope that you can see that this is an important feature.

Gary Bartlett

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.