Bitdefender Total Security Not Allowing Online Games

I have installed bit defender total security 2013.Everything works fine. but whenever I want to play age of empire II game online using game ranger platform. Game never start. I can open Age of empire II offline and I can play well. but I can't play Age of empire II online and everytimes I need to uninstall bitdefender total security and than only age of empire II works.So it is tedious work to install and uninstall bitdefender everytime just to play online age of empire. so plz provide solution.

Comments

• I have installed bit defender total security 2013.Everything works fine. but whenever I want to play age of empire II game online using game ranger platform. Game never start. I can open Age of empire II offline and I can play well. but I can't play Age of empire II online and everytimes I need to uninstall bitdefender total security and than only age of empire II works.So it is tedious work to install and uninstall bitdefender everytime just to play online age of empire. so plz provide solution.

Try setting Bitdefender into game mode when you're playing your game.

http://www.bdantivirus.com/bitdefender/ant...weaks.game.html

• You just need to ask their support which TCP port they are using which AOE uses and then you can go ahead and open that port at BD. smile2.png