Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scan-autoscan Issue

Options

I installed the BIS in 2014, when he turns on automatically autoscan after stopping the scanning motion of the mouse again after a while, but then turns on the gadget you can not see BIS 2014 to scan / desktop gadget icon is green, not blue / computer slow as to how to scan to

double click did not work during autoscan

how to fix it, I tried to install again but it did not help

can that be so, but in 2013 it was about BIS

sorry for my english

I write using translate, I Polish

Comments

• heineken
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I installed the BIS in 2014, when he turns on automatically autoscan after stopping the scanning motion of the mouse again after a while, but then turns on the gadget you can not see BIS 2014 to scan / desktop gadget icon is green, not blue / computer slow as to how to scan to

double click did not work during autoscan

how to fix it, I tried to install again but it did not help

can that be so, but in 2013 it was about BIS

sorry for my english

I write using translate, I Polish

After the scan / ie the file /, you can not normally work on the computer

off and on at the moment does not help, on the same

much memory is consumed

helps only restart

sorry for post under post

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

Hello and welcome.

Please try to upload a screen shot displaying the issue. It will help me understand the situation.

If you can, also post a support tool log gathered while you managed to replicate this issue.

In The New Bitdefender, the support tool executable "supporttool.exe" is found in this location:

C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender

Run "supporttool.exe" (right click on "supporttool.exe" and choose "Run as Administrator" if you have Windows Vista/7/8 ).

Fill in the required fields, check the box "I want to reproduce the issue" (now take all the actions to replicate the encountered issue).

When the progress bar gets to the end click "Finish". A new archive will appear on your desktop. The name starts with "BDSP_....".

You may not be able to upload the archive here as it's too big so you can put it on www.sendspace.com or any other file hosting site and post the download link.

I am waiting for your answer. Thank you!

• heineken
    edited July 2013
    Options

ID: 201307101007994

please reply, I wrote e-mails with you

I made up the format but it did not help, Bitdefender 2014 installed on a new system, and the problem is further

• if I get an answer to my problem

ps

wanting to use the computer I have to disable the autoscan,

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello heineken,

Thank you for the details.

I'll get back to you by email asap - [Ticket ID: 201307101007994]

Have a wonderful day!