Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Turn Off Any Scheduled Scans

Options

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2014 on Windows 8 64 bit Standard

I do not have any scheduled scan tasks. However, I will sometimes get a message that Bitdefender has started a scan. I want ALL of my Bitdefender scans to be Manual. How do I Turn Off ALL Automatic Bitdefender Scans? I still want the normal 'Active' Protection, but not want any 'Automatic' scans.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Pushkar112
    Options
    Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2014 on Windows 8 64 bit Standard

I do not have any scheduled scan tasks. However, I will sometimes get a message that Bitdefender has started a scan. I want ALL of my Bitdefender scans to be Manual. How do I Turn Off ALL Automatic Bitdefender Scans? I still want the normal 'Active' Protection, but not want any 'Automatic' scans.

Thanks in Advance.

just turn off autoscan from main interface.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi TheKid7,

The Bitdefender integration with Windows 8 is a bit different, meaning that the Autoscan will start only when the PC is idle. It's part of Windows 'Maintenance in progress'.

As Pushkar Gogte already mentioned, to turn it off simply switch Autoscan to OFF from the main Antivirus panel.

Please let me know if you have other questions, thank you!