Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Changins Settings

Options

Hi,

I have installed Bitdefender IS 2014, choosing autopilot during installation settings.

I have now disabled autopilot, but when I open bitdefender home screen I notice that autopilot is enabled, and it takes about 5 seconds to become disabled.

I also don't get any message from the firewall, it locks all the applications it considers unsafe, without letting me choose what to do.

It seems that autopilot cannot be disabled if you choose to enable it during installation.

Comments

• Pushkar112
    Options
    Hi,

I have installed Bitdefender IS 2014, choosing autopilot during installation settings.

I have now disabled autopilot, but when I open bitdefender home screen I notice that autopilot is enabled, and it takes about 5 seconds to become disabled.

I also don't get any message from the firewall, it locks all the applications it considers unsafe, without letting me choose what to do.

It seems that autopilot cannot be disabled if you choose to enable it during installation.

First of all please keep BD updated 5 sec delay problem has been solved.

Keep BD in user mode.

Go to firewall settings and enable paranoid mode.

By Enabling this mode BD will ask you if you want to allow a application or not.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi,

Hello, is everything working properly now?

Please post back if the issue persists. Thank you!

• Thanks, yes it works.