Issues With Bidefender

Bitdefender shows me 2 issues that need my attention but when I right click the icon in the system tray it says that there is no issues to resolve. When I put the mouse over the icon in system tray that where it says that there is issues that need my attention.I cant find those issues. Help please...

Comments

• Dear Joe_R

Please right click on the red BitDefender icon near the system clock press on show. If some part of BitDefender need attention you will see the colour change to red or yellow on one of 3 or (4 if you have Total Security) installed. Click on it and see what part needs attention. Press also on the history button and check the different history and please post the eventually logged errors.

Best regards

Niels

• I have 4 issues and cannot find out anywhere in the program what they are.

• Dear KenW,

Sometimes it happens because you didn't create an identity rule,or enabled parental control,... if you don't want to be informed about that uncheck the box that is located before no identity rule created. That is sometimes also the case when there wasn't an automatic update runned since yesterday. In other words you checked manual for updates that will also cause a warning that automatically will disappear when the automatic update took place.

Best regards

Niels