Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Is Spamming Me

Options

Has anyone run into the problem where an ad appears right over the system tray, asking you to buy a new BitDefender license? I'm getting this ad popping up every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, yet I still have 224 days left on my current license. It's getting so annoying, I'm ready to dump BitDefender and try Kasperski. I paid for this software, and I shouldn't be spammed every day, nagging me to buy ANOTHER software license!

Comments

• werby3
    Options

Hello ,

This is a very old (dirty) commercial "game" provided by BD company.

After a fast & quick search, this is the oldest and this is the latest post I've found for this mess.

After hundreds or thousands complaints and promises for fixing, nothing has changed.

They usually say that it's for helping clients to migrate to their new products. This is a big lie cause they ask for extra money to upgrade, although upgrade is free for the same type of product (AV+, IS, TS), misleading clients.

IMO, the best way to avoid all this mess and other unacceptable practices, is under this page.

Regards!

• Has anyone run into the problem where an ad appears right over the system tray, asking you to buy a new BitDefender license? I'm getting this ad popping up every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, yet I still have 224 days left on my current license. It's getting so annoying, I'm ready to dump BitDefender and try Kasperski. I paid for this software, and I shouldn't be spammed every day, nagging me to buy ANOTHER software license!

They did the same thing years ago and you would THINK that after that fiasco they would have learned. And now that they want to charge for support I am wondering if they will even tell me how to turn OFF these interruptions. I think it is time to go back to Kaspersky myself. I have close to 300 days left and they are bombing me with these update pleas. I will update but to a different AV!!

• Has anyone run into the problem where an ad appears right over the system tray, asking you to buy a new BitDefender license? I'm getting this ad popping up every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, yet I still have 224 days left on my current license. It's getting so annoying, I'm ready to dump BitDefender and try Kasperski. I paid for this software, and I shouldn't be spammed every day, nagging me to buy ANOTHER software license!

same here, been 2yrs with them, but not putting up with this tbh unless we can turn it off, i shall go elsewhere

• antikythera
    Options

hello, all of you affected by this please have a look at this post and follow the instructions it contains. the thread is all about the same issue and this is the response from Georgia. They can do something if you supply the requested information.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=192706