Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unkown Pc In My Dashboard?

Options
knagsted
knagsted ✭✭
edited July 2013 in Antivirus

I have two Pc's and they are in my dashboard in My Bitdefender. Now there is a Janice-PC.WORKGROUP in my dashboard with Bitdefender Total Security installed yesterday (364 days left). I don't use Bitdefender Total Security and I don't know Janice. It's not a danish name. Very strange.

Peter.

Comments

• antikythera
    Options

Try the following after taking a screenshot to send to Technical Support. They need to know about this in case there is a crossed record and you get too many machines showing on your license as a result.

Click on the JANICE-PC.WORKGROUP. Then click more info. On the right you should see remove device. click that and follow any additional prompts to remove it from your dashboard.

• knagsted
    Options
    Try the following after taking a screenshot to send to Technical Support. They need to know about this in case there is a crossed record and you get too many machines showing on your license as a result.

Click on the JANICE-PC.WORKGROUP. Then click more info. On the right you should see remove device. click that and follow any additional prompts to remove it from your dashboard.

I have tried to remove the Pc but after a day or two it pops up again. I will contact the support.

Peter

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reporting this.

If you are still dealing with the same situation, please post back the ticked ID received after contacting the support team.

Thanks again, hope you have a beautiful day ahead! :)