The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly (0xc000007b). Click Ok To Close The Application

Hi,

I recently installed couple of programs related to TV tuner card on my laptop. After the installation I'm facing problem with Bitdefender TS 2013. Till today I never faced an issue.

Now whenever I restart the laptop, the Bitdefender crashes out with error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click ok to close the application". For bdagenet as well as seccenter.exe I get this message. I tried uninstalling, doing a clean install as well as repair but that too didn't work. I tried uninstalling the TV tuner program but that too didn't.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Abhijit K. Nerurkar

Comments

• Hello Abhijit,

This error message may occur on 64 bit operating systems when the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is improperly configured.

We recommend you to follow the instructions available in our knowledge-base article in order to fix this issue:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-...C2%B2-1106.html

We are here for you should you require further assistance.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.