Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Offline Installer Indian English Version

Options

Is the offline installer link provided in the important topics same for Indian English ? I mean there is a separate installer for Indian English version present in Bitdefender 2013 (under important topics section) but no separate installer is provided in Bitdefender internet security 2014.

I am new to Bitdefender and want to install Bitdefender Internet security 2014. So if I buy a Bitdefender internet security 2013 copy, can I use the activation key on the installer provided for Bitdefender internet security 2014 under important topics or I have to install the correct Indian English version(Because of regional software restriction) only then I can use my activation code?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• antikythera
    edited August 2013
    Options

It doesn't look like there is one at present on the download server. The best way to find out would be to email this address:

bitsupport@venktron.in

Venktron are the official providers in India for Bitdefender Products.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello dipayan,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

As antikythera already mentioned above, the support for these keys is provided by our Indian partner.

However, please be informed that the installation kit is available only for Bitdefender 2013, therefore if you have a key for Indian English (Bitdefender 2013) you won't be able to upgrade to the new Bitdefender.

Thank you for your understanding. Please post back if you have other questions or concerns.