camarie
camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
We have to determine what happens first: so you launch Safepay, and after some time Safepay dissapears.

This can be either:

a) Safepay stops working (either crashes, closes, or does not start); can you determine what happens?

You can launch Task Manager before launching Safepay and check if there are processes obk.exe and obkch.exe; if there is none, Safepay is not running; and after Safepay dissapears, you are probably returned to the normal desktop; if obk.exe and obkch.exe are not running, then Safepay closed for some reason.

- OR -

B) Safepay continues running but some other process switched back to default desktop (we had this problem with Yahoo! toolbar - and we prevent Safepay running while Yahoo toolbar is active). You can determine this again looking in Task Manager; if obk.exe and obkch.exe are running, then this is what happened.

Since is important to know the version of the product you have (2013? 2014?), please let us know which one you have installed.

After your reply, me or a colleague of mine will follow up with you so we track (and fix, I hope) the issue you experience.

Regards,

Cristian