Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Upgrade To Bit Defender Total Security

Options

I have Bitdefender Internet Security and was wondering if I could upgrade to

Total security. Would this mean a new license ? I've only had the internet

security for 20 days. Any help ?

Comments

• Bell1
    Options

I and probably others would advise you to save your money, especially if you're running Windows 8. It's like running Windows ME all over again.

• antikythera
    Options

Yes it would mean a new license. It would be worth discussing it with Bitdefender themselves as I am sure they can arrange something to take into account the value of your existing license.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@ walterjohn

We can upgrade a Bitdefender license key (in your case from Bitdefender Internet Security > to Bitdefender Total Security) in exchange for 30 validity days. Given your situation, this is no longer possible.

However, if you are interested in renewing for Bitdefender Total Security, we can make you a special discount for the new product.

Please post back and let me know what you decide. Thank you!