Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Win32.almanahe.d

Options
paranoyakX
edited March 2008 in Malware talk

Hello Everyone,

I have bit defender 2008 antivirus and using 32 bit windows XP with sp2.

While i was working, suddenly i got a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death as you know), i couldnt read the error message after that my computer restart and open then My bitdefender start to find "infected files" with win32.almanahe.d. it found toooo much infected files and didnt stop. I tried to update but nothing happend, try to scan and it deletes my very important files (oracle client files).

anyway, i restart my computer and turn on it with safe mode. now i am writing this topic under safe mode. why did my files infected while my bitdefender is active and also under the safe mode bitdefender says that my license is expired but its not, also in my account web site show that 275 days left.

Thank you very much for your help.

and sorry for my bad english.

Comments

• and now i realized something. "Bitdefender scanner" screen is not resizeable, and because of i am using a laptop after finishing the scan i can not click OK buttun, because it is too bottom of the screen. it must be resizeable :( (by the way of course i found a way to click but it must be resizeable i think.)