Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Version/build?

Options

I cannot find the current build number of my BD IS. Where is it found?

Thanks, I installed it a week or so ago.

Thanks,

Jerry

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited September 2013
    Options

Hi Jerry :)

You can find your build#, signatures, engine version and other misc. good information by following these easy steps: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35499

Kind regards,

Scott

• Hi Jerry :)

You can find your build#, signatures, engine version and other misc. good information by following these easy steps: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35499

Kind regards,

Scott

Thanks, Scott.

I did not have the icon in the tray. I found it and all is well. I only had the circle with four divisions on my desktop.

I am in the slow group. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Jerry

• columbo
    Options
    Thanks, Scott.

I did not have the icon in the tray. I found it and all is well. I only had the circle with four divisions on my desktop.

I am in the slow group. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Jerry

You're welcome Jerry, and no, you're not in the slow group, just new to Bitdefender and how it works and where things are at...in fact, so many people have asked the same question you did, that Christian thought to create a Pinned Topic for that question (link I previously provided). So, you're not alone ^_^

I take it you found the BD system tray icon by "enabling all" (or including the BD icon) in the tray icon notifications.

To find out more about the BD Widget, open BD, and on the bottom right corner, click Help and Support->Support Center->and in the search box, type Widget, and you'll ~4 categories that can help in understanding this helpful little feature, especially the 1st option, Security Widget.

Hope this helped :)

• You're welcome Jerry, and no, you're not in the slow group, just new to Bitdefender and how it works and where things are at...in fact, so many people have asked the same question you did, that Christian thought to create a Pinned Topic for that question (link I previously provided). So, you're not alone ^_^

I take it you found the BD system tray icon by "enabling all" (or including the BD icon) in the tray icon notifications.

To find out more about the BD Widget, open BD, and on the bottom right corner, click Help and Support->Support Center->and in the search box, type Widget, and you'll ~4 categories that can help in understanding this helpful little feature, especially the 1st option, Security Widget.

Hope this helped :)

Many thanks for the help.

Regards,

Jerry

• columbo
    Options

You're welcome Jerry, it was gladly done. Also, thanks for keeping up with your thread :)

Cheers,

Scott

This discussion has been closed.