Frequent Crash

Ticket ID:201309011003111

MY BD total security continued to crash for the past few days. I contacted support for help and they wanted me to remove Windows Live Family Safety. I did that but that has not stopped crashing. There is no way to send a direct mail to support team. If my problem is not resolved, I will be constrained to uninstall and go in for a product with better support facility. There should be some way that I should be able to contact customer support through a direct mail. I am terribly frustrated.

Comments

• Why Bitdefender support team is not looking into my issue? Is there any problem with Bitdefender? This is the worst support one can expect from an antivirus company. I have more than 140 days left before I go in for another antivirus product.

• Why Bitdefender support team is not looking into my issue? Is there any problem with Bitdefender? This is the worst support one can expect from an antivirus company. I have more than 140 days left before I go in for another antivirus product.

I am attaching two images which are self-explanatory. I first reported my problem on September 08, 2103 and today is September 16. No help from Bitdefender till now.

post-110568-1379302383_thumb.jpg

post-110568-1379302399_thumb.jpg

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.