Uninstallation Tool For Windows 8 Security

Hi,

What is the right unistallation tool for windows 8 security? I like to try new is2014 product but I have had difficulties in the past for unistallation security products so I liked to use this tool. And do I need to boot it in safe mode?

Also I have had problems with windows 8 security recently because I did image restore on my windows 8 and then suddenly when I boot computer and desktop in the right corner below where it shows bitdefenders logo it turns grey and when I click icon it says that there is something wrong with the product. It goes away about 5-10 minutes after that and states everything is ok. Windows security center or (action center) also states that everything has turned off but bitdefender shows ok. I have tried to unistallation product and installed again but problem does not completely go away.

Comments

• Hi,

What is the right unistallation tool for windows 8 security? I like to try new is2014 product but I have had difficulties in the past for unistallation security products so I liked to use this tool. And do I need to boot it in safe mode?

Also I have had problems with windows 8 security recently because I did image restore on my windows 8 and then suddenly when I boot computer and desktop in the right corner below where it shows bitdefenders logo it turns grey and when I click icon it says that there is something wrong with the product. It goes away about 5-10 minutes after that and states everything is ok. Windows security center or (action center) also states that everything has turned off but bitdefender shows ok. I have tried to unistallation product and installed again but problem does not completely go away.

It has always been my experience, for what it's worth, to use A/V removal tools in safe mode so as to minimize any potential conflicts.The removal tool for 2013 year products is 2013 year removal tool

and the removal tool for the new bitdefender series products is located here The New Bitdefender uninstall tool

Regards,

White Chocolate

• Ok, thanks. :) I Thought so but I wasn´t sure.

• I actually think the gesture password is less secure. Most people will choose very obvious gestures that most likely are easier to guess then a password. Plus in a public area its much easier to see a gesture then a typed in password. Who are they kidding. This is just a fundamentally stupid ideal and is just for show.

• I actually think the gesture password is less secure. Most people will choose very obvious gestures that most likely are easier to guess then a password. Plus in a public area its much easier to see a gesture then a typed in password. Who are they kidding. This is just a fundamentally stupid ideal and is just for show.

Gesture passwords also have a problem working if you try to use them when you have had too much too drink. Also not recommended if you have a physical disability that impairs the physical movement of your arm, hand or digits on your hands, eg Parkinson's disease.