Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Avc3.sys Blue Screen

Options

Hi, I'm running win 7 64 bit and Bitdefender 2013. I have been having some blue screen dumps lately. I just installed BD and that is when the issues started. Today being a bit over the issue I dug into the reason. I found mention of the avc3.sys file being at the root of the crash. I saw an article about how to send a log but the link was not active and the tech Christain had disabled his messages..can someone shed some light on this issues please?

Comments

• antikythera
    edited September 2013
    Options

three options:

1. use the support tool in the program itself to send the file direct to bitdefender support. Click Help & Support, the Contact Support and follow the onscreen instructions.

2.how to add a support log to a forum post:

run the file c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender\supporttool.exe (2013 program path may vary slightly but that is the exe you need)

upload the generated zip file to www.sendspace.com

copy the file link generated and post it in a reply to this thread.

that way Christian/Georgia will be able to access it.

3. add the generated file to the contact form instead at www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html