Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Programme Affinity Asignment

Options

Ever since installing Bitdefender, my PC has slowed. I want to limit the programme running to just one of my 4 CPU's but, although logged in as administrator, Bitdefender will not allow me to change programme affinity.

This is not acceptable and I need to have control of this aspect.

I'm running Windows 7 home premium on a desktop PC with 4 x CPU's. I want to limit Bitdefender to a maximum of 2 CPU's as I believe Windows allows full acess on demand. I do a lot of high end photoediting using Adobe photoshop CS5 and I need plenty of CPU access for this programme. Photoshop has slowed down so dramatically that I'm thinking of removing Bitdefender, even though I've only just paid for it!!

Comments

• Hmmm. How were you able to verify that BD is prohibiting you to do this? smile2.png
  • Hmmm. How were you able to verify that BD is prohibiting you to do this? smile2.png
  • When I tried to limit the affinity to 2 of the quad cores a Bitdefender dialogue box appeared to tell me that this was not allowed.