Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What Happebed To Safepay?

Options

I updated FireFox to v 24 and now cannot get SafePay to open in any browser. In addition I cannot find how to open it manually. Where can I find it?

Jerry

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited October 2013
    Options

Hi Jerry :)

To open Safepay manually, double click the icon shown in the below image (you can also create a right click desktop shortcut for obk). As far as why Safepay isn't working, Cristian may have to help you there. It seems to be working on my PC of Win. 7 64bit, BD 2014 IS and FF 24.

Safepaymanualopen_zpsace1183c.jpg

• Hi Jerry :)

To open Safepay manually, double click the icon shown in the below image (you can also create a right click desktop shortcut for obk). As far as why Safepay isn't working, Cristian may have to help you there. It seems to be working on my PC of Win. 7 64bit, BD 2014 IS and FF 24.

Safepaymanualopen_zpsace1183c.jpg

Many thanks, Columbo. When I got to it I found that the settings were changed????, and my bank was not listed. I think I got it straightened out. I appreciate the help.

Regards,

Jerry

• columbo
    Options

You're welcome, Jerry..I was kinda wondering if it could have been something like that, a update that changed things :unsure:

Glad to hear it's resolved.

Cheers :)

Scott