Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Indications virus

Options

Hello

What image to define presence of the virus in the base BD if virus is found by other program? AVGAS has defined presence agent keylogger.ca. There is analogue in viral base BD?

Thank you

Comments

• Hello,

First i didn't understand all that you wrote.So what i understand is something related to using more than one antivirus at a time, well, its not recommended it could make your pc crash , and second they will not work correctly.So stick just to 1 antivirus.

Something else what i think you asked is if one virus has the same name if they are detected by 2 different Antivirus programs, no , they don't have the same name.

Regards

• Niels
    Options

Rudi Bedy

I think that he said that avg antispyware detected a keylogger and BitDefender didn't. And I think that he also ask if that keylogger is also in BD signatures database.

Hi Anatoly

Could you please say which file is being detected as infected by avgas? To see if it really is infected upload it to this website and post the result: http://virusscan.jotti.org Because it could be a false positiv of avgas.

• Rudi Bedy

I think that he said that avg antispyware detected a keylogger and BitDefender didn't. And I think that he also ask if that keylogger is also in BD signatures database.

Hi Anatoly

Could you please say which file is being detected as infected by avgas? To see if it really is infected upload it to this website and post the result: http://virusscan.jotti.org Because it could be a false positiv of avgas.

Hi

Excuse me for bad english.

1. Before BitDefender used AVG AntiSpyware. The strange virus was discovered, moving on cells of the operative memory. The Program has named his "agent keylogger.ca". Delete his nothing not to manage. I have formatted the disk.

2. On current moment use BD Free, Avast and Avgas. BD Free has a no monitoring. As scanner he very strong and nobody does not disturb. I do not mistaken?

3. The Virus has stolen the passwords beside me. Fear the repetitions to situations. Has viewed the base a virus, the known BD, analogue has not found. Thence and question - as they are identified viruses by miscellaneous program? From answer has understood that united unified system does not exist.

4. Send the file can not. If virus will appear, that come without fall.

Thank you

• Niels
    Options

Hi Anatoly

My English is also not so good.

You may not forget that BitDefender his main purpose is detecting and removing viruses and trojans, some spyware. But removing malware which also includes keyloggers is more related to separate antimalware software. So that could be the reason why BD didn't detect it.

You are right BitDefender free lacks realtime protection.

Doesn't avast avg don't mention the exact place where the file is located? Normally you must find that in the logfile. Please post the log file.

Regards

Niels

• Anatoly
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Hi Anatoly

My English is also not so good.

You may not forget that BitDefender his main purpose is detecting and removing viruses and trojans, some spyware. But removing malware which also includes keyloggers is more related to separate antimalware software. So that could be the reason why BD didn't detect it.

You are right BitDefender free lacks realtime protection.

Doesn't avast avg don't mention the exact place where the file is located? Normally you must find that in the logfile. Please post the log file.

Regards

Niels

Hi Niels

The reason of the installation BD is an absence of the determination keyloggers other programs. On description DrWeb, Kaspersky AV I thought , as BD defines all. On rating has chosen BD as the best product. AVGAS prescribed not file, but number of the infected cell to operative memory. When performing the command to delete the virus moved over to the other cell. I considered that BD I shall help. Kaspersky and DrWeb did not help. In total I have once again installed BIOS and formatted the disk.

On description BD I have understood that it is necessary to have else one program for fight with Spyware. Advise what program to choose.

Respectfully yours, Anatoly

• Niels
    Options

Hi Anatoly

BD has a good detection rate for some malware but not for keyloggers or all malware.

I would recommend superantispyware free edition (without realtime protection) :

http://downloads2.superantispyware.com/dow...AntiSpyware.exe

Paid versions:

Counterspy : http://www.sunbelt-software.com/Home-Home-...erSpy/Download/

Regards

Niels